Lowongan kerja PT Astra Honda Motor Cibitung
PT Astra Honda Motor (AHM) MM 2100 West Cikarang
- ENGINEERING CONTROLLER – D3 – 31-Mar-12
- A/R ANALYST – S1 AKUNTAN – 31-Mar-12
- ANALYST DOCUMENTATION & CUSTODIAN – S1 – 31-Mar-12
- A/P SECTION HEAD – S1 – 31-Mar-12
- FOREIGN EXCHANGE & FINANCING OFFICER – S1 – 31-Jan-12
- FINANCIAL RESEARCH ANALYST – S1 – 31-Jan-12
- QUALITY MONITORING ANALYST – S1 – 31-Jan-12
- MARKET MONITORING PROCESSOR II – D3 – 31-Jan-12
- MEDIA RELATION OFFICER – S1 – 31-Jan-12
- WARRANTY CLAIM SUPERVISOR – S1 – 31-Jan-12
- IT APPLICATION ANALYST – S1 – 31-Des-11
- SECTION HEAD PARTS INVENTORY – S1 – 31-Des-11
- PDCA OFFICER – S1 – 31-Des-11
- PART PLANNING COST CONTROLLER – D3 – 31-Mar-12
- CHANNEL INFRASTRUCTURE SUPERVISOR – S1 – 31-Jan-12
- BUSINESS INFORMATION & MASTER DATA ANALYST – S1 – 31-Des-11
- ANALYST APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT – S1 – 31-Des-11
- PARTS SALES ANALYST – S1 – 31-Des-11
- DESIGNER 2 DME – S1 – 31-Des-11
- JUNIOR ANALYST HPDCM – D3 – 31-Des-11
- QT ENGINEER – S1 – 31-Mar-12
PT Astra Honda Motor (AHM) is the pioneer of the motorcycle industry in Indonesia. Established on June 11, 1971 with initial name of PT Federal Motor, whose stock is majority owned by PT Astra International. At that time, PT Federal Motor only assemble, while the components are imported from Japan in the form of CKD (completely knock down).
Type the first motorcycle in Honda's production is a business type, S 90 Z 4 stroke engine with a capacity of 90cc. Total production in the first year for one year only 1500 units, but jumped to about 30 thousand in the year and continue to grow until today. The bike continues to grow and become one of the modes of transportation mainstay in Indonesia.
Government policy in terms of localization of automotive components pushed by Federal Motor manufactures a variety of motorcycle parts Hondatahun 2001 in the country through several subsidiaries, including PT Honda Federal (1974) who produce basic components such as the Honda motorcycle frames, wheels, exhaust and so on , PT Showa Manufacturing Indonesia (1979) that specialized in producing shock absorbers, PT Astra Honda Engine Manufacturing (1984) that manufactures motorcycle engines as well as PT Federal Izumi Mfg.. (1990) which specialized in producing piston.
Along with the development of economic conditions and the growing motorcycle market there is a change in the shareholding of this Honda motorcycle manufacturer. In 2000 PT Federal Motor, and several subsidiaries merged into one with the name of PT Astra Honda Motor, the composition of the shareholding to 50% owned by PT Astra International Tbk and 50% owned by Honda Motor Co.. Japan.
Currently, PT Astra Honda Motor has 3 assembly plant facility, the first factory is located Sunter, North Jakarta which also serves as the headquarters. The second factory is located in Pegangsaan Two, Palm d'Ivoire, as well as the well as factory to the 3 most recent factory located in the MM 2100 West Cikarang, Bekasi. The plant is a facility to the three newest assembly plant that began operating since 2005.
Every person at PT Astra Honda Motor valued in accordance with the achievements and potential, if you are a person who meets the desired qualifications, we are looking forward to welcoming you to join PT. Astra Honda Motor. Please apply at Lowongan Astra Honda Motor (src :www.astra-honda.com)