Lowongan Kerja PT COMBIPHAR
The year 1985 brought the Anugerah Group - with its vision, its management skills and pharmaceutical experience to capture the business potential - into Combiphar.
The second decade then witnessed significant changes. A new management spearheaded the re-engineering of production facilities and standard operating procedures. This proved to be the major contributor in acquiring the Good Manufacturing Practice certificate in 1991, noteworthy as only the fifth national pharmaceutical company to achieve this honour.
Throughout its two decades of growth, within the competitive maze of pharmaceutical companies, Combiphar has maintained its reputation for high quality and advance formulation, as it will continue to do so far the decades to come.
• Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) from reputable university from any major
• Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
• Having interest working with target
• Having good communication and intrapersonal skill
• No complaints of working with long hours
• Having motorcycle and its license (SIM C)
• Bachelor / Master Degree in Accounting from reputable university
• Having experiences working as external auditor in reputable (world wide) Public Accounting Firm
• Minimum 2 years experiences in similar position in pharmaceutical company is a must
• Holding CIA (Certificate of Internal Audit) from IIA (Institute of Internal Audit) is an Advantage
• Computer literate and having an excellent report skill
Jl.Senen Raya 135
Or Email to : email@example.com
Jl. Raya Simpang 383
Graha Atrium 14 Floor
Jl Senen Raya 135
Jakarta Pusat 10410